Friday, July 20, 2012

No blog this week. Wait, never mind there is one.


       There was to be no blog to read this Friday as I had planned to be exploring the wilds of Pittsburgh on my bike and my newly purchased $19 inflatable raft and making a film of the journey, but now there will be one... this one.  Due to a torrential downpour and a lightning strike within throwing distance of myself within a mile of my starting point, I've chosen to postpone the trip until next week (weather permitting).  This will be the first of my 'Mystery Adventure's of the Month'. (Sounds dumb, I know, but it'll be fun.)  I will be accepting ideas for short (2-3 day max.) adventure challenges (preferably outdoor ones, but I'm open to your own interpretation of 'adventure') from my friends and the readers of this blog each month, then I'll take the best ideas, throw them in a hat, and pick one at random to attempt.  The outcome will be presented to you as a blog entry, and usually (hopefully) a video accompaniment.  I'll be setting up a way to submit ideas soon, but if you can't wait 'til then, feel free to comment on any of my posts with your challenge.  There'll be a few other new additions to the site coming soon as well, but I'll leave you to wonder about them yourself for now.  (wow there were a lot of parenthesis in this post!)

damsel fly on a leaf


Have a mysterious day.  

No comments: