Friday, April 12, 2013

Back to Wolf Rocks



     I revisited Wolf Rocks last weekend with Eva in hopes of using my new equipment and my one year sharper eye for videography to remake the wobbly video I made when this blog was just starting out.  Perhaps you remember me ranting about needing a glidecam and complaining about the shakiness of the shots?  This time I was equipped with not only my camping gear, but about fifteen extra pounds of camera gear to get the job done right.  We hiked in on friday expecting to stay for two to three days to film, but were once again prevented from completing the task -- this time weather was the enemy.  The snow on the ground wasn't much of a problem, but after a night of 24 degrees in my 45 degree rated sleeping and no sign of raising temperatures on the following evening, we left without a completed video.  I did, however, manage to snap a few good photos to share.  Another video will be up shortly, and hopefully sometime in the future I'll be able to show you wolf rocks in a movie that's up to my standards.  Until then enjoy these.      





Spring is finally here.  

Have a warm day.  

No comments: